How Often Are You Conducting Customer and Patient Market Research?
-William Arthur Ward
Conducting customer market research once a year is good. Trending and tracking every six months year over year is better. And, ongoing daily, weekly, and monthly pulsing via online dashboards is your best option.
Magellan’s Clinical Empathetic Market Research Program
Our clinical market research teams work closely with our clients to custom design each project. Experienced clinicians conduct the interviews, effectively relating to physicians, clinicians, and patients with our Clinical Empathetic Market Research Program. Our methods involve:
- In-depth Interviews
- Focus Groups
- Call Center Daily-Weekly-Monthly Pulsing
- Online Research
- Unbiased data is a vital component of validating your organization’s decisions. Testing the market with market research is a crucial process before diving headfirst into multi-million dollar initiatives that could result in a mistake.
Here are a few of Magellan’s recent market research projects:
- Determined how and why customer’s select patients and how the procedure is performed
- Acquired usage preference information to determine consumer preferences for choosing one product vs. another. The findings were used for developing a competitive advantage, a go-to-market strategy, and marketing/sales training
- Identified gaps in current technology
- Gained crucial knowledge on brand perception
- Obtained independent VOC data to help frame the successful launch of a product, through market considerations and competitive considerations
- Conducted a neutral evaluation method to assess the performance of a product in surgery
- Gained data on patient’s Quality of Life (QOL)
- Identified the market potential of a product – product usage drivers, potential market volume, impact of clinical data, and impact of economic evidence
- With over a quarter of a century in the Medtech industry, we bring your teams unmatched market research and clinical field team capabilities to grow your business, drive sales, bolster product adoption and increase market share.
We’ve Got This.
We see through your customers’ eyes – the physicians, the clinicians, the decision-makers, and their patients because we’ve been there. Our teams reach customers where they work. We understand their workflow and their focus on their patients because we know the clinical ecosystem inside and out. We’ve been there. We’ve got this. Let’s talk. Contact us for more information.